Why a DevOps Agile Skills Association?
DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA) provides an open, global community for DevOps and Agile skills development. It is organized as a community-driven platform open to participating member organizations to help define role-based competencies that align to 4 Skills Areas and 8 Knowledge areas and learning curricula.
We encourage everyone to participate in building a universal competence baseline in the market, that will benefit both corporations and professionals.
How We Aim to Achieve That
- Define the competence baseline for key DevOps Roles
- Define an essential & vendor-neutral DevOps qualification program for professionals
- Ensure quality of training delivery in the market
- Map member’s training content to skills and knowledge based competence baseline
Defining Roles, Creating Standards, Inspiring IT Professionals
Hiring resources with the necessary skills for DevOps is becoming a pressing need. DASA believes that by defining roles and creating a universal qualification for DevOps, agile skills development, it will help organizations identify the competencies needed for the new roles created from DevOps movement. And by doing so, training and qualification program helps those to gain necessary competencies to succeed in DevOps. More importantly, by bringing thought leadership in this area, DASA aims to inspire IT professionals to serve as change champions by sharing and practising what they have learned.
- Community Driven: Any party can participate in defining role based competences and learning curricula
- Compatible: All existing learning content has a certain amount of value; DASA will map content of members
- Open: Anyone can build upon the competence baseline and deliver training and coaching