Masterclass – DASA DevOps Fundamentals – Virtual Instructor Led
May 26 - June 17
DevOps Fundamentals is the starting point for anyone involved in an Agile and/or DevOps team. Improved workflows and faster deployment start with a core understanding of DevOps fundamentals by all team members.
The DASA DevOps Fundamentals Masterclass is offered by DASA Training Partners and is the exciting new opportunity to become DevOps-ready in a short and intense period of time through instructor-led virtual training from renowned industry leaders. Following 10 lessons and self-study, you are ready to pass the exam, earning you the DASA DevOps Fundamentals-certified badge.
The Masterclass is a special program that leads to DASA DevOps Fundamentals Certification. Some of Europe’s renowned experts who experienced both the challenges and promise of DevOps will share their personal stories and learnings with you. All of our Masters are in charge of large corporate DevOps projects and teams. They support DASA’s philosophy and principles and will talk to you Live. Take your DevOps knowledge and journeys to the next level with these personal stories and interactions.
Advantages for you to join:
Invest in your career, expand your DevOps repertoire, network and learn from the best, and upskill yourself to a DevOps expert. By the end of the Masterclass, you will be ready to adopt DevOps principles in your organization.This includes being able to:
- Define and discuss the key concepts and principles of DevOps;
- Describe how DevOps relates to Lean and Agile methodologies;
- Discuss the critical success factors for DevOps transformation;
- Explain the concepts of test automation, infrastructure automation, and build and deployment automation;
- Get insight into the various organizational DevOps models and architectures;
- Give an explanation for the drivers responsible for the emergence of DevOps;
- Identify how Cloud and Delivery pipeline automation optimize and accelerate the ways of working;
- Know how teams can translate DevOps principles into tangible practices;
- Learn about modern operations in a DevOps context;
- Learn and apply the 6 DASA DevOps Principles;
- List and explain the business benefits of DevOps and continuous delivery;
- Understand the 4 Skills from the DASA Competence Framework: Courage, Teambuilding, Continuous Improvement, Leadership;
- Understand the 8 Knowledge Areas from the DASA Competence Model: Business Value Optimization, Business Analysis, Architecture & Design, Programming, Continuous Delivery, Test Specification, Infrastructure Engineering, Security, Risk & Compliance.
|Session #||Subject||Expert||Time (hrs)||Comments||Date||Time|
|1||Module 1 – Intro||Marcel, Rik, Rene, Sebastiaan, Dimitri, David||0.5||All Experts & Dimitri are joining the introduction session welcoming the learners.||26 May 2020||14:00-14.30 CET|
|1||Module 2 – DevOps – The context||Marcel||2||DevOps Evolution, Business benefits DevOps principles, Goals and measurements||26 May 2020||14:30-16.30 CET|
|2||Module 3 – DevOps for individuals||Marcel||2.5||27 May 2020||14:00-16.30 CET|
|3||Module 4 – DevOps for Teams and organizations, part 1||Rik Farenhorst||1||2 June 2020||14:00-15:00 CET|
|3||Module 4 – DevOps for Teams and organizations, part 2||Rik Farenhorst||1.5||2 June 2020||15:00-16:30 CET|
|4||Module 4 – DevOps for Teams and organizations, part 3||Rik Farenhorst||1.5||3 June 2020||14:00-15.30 CET|
|4||Module 5 – DevOps Practices #1 (ITSM, Lean, Agile)||Marcel & David||1.5||ITSM: Marcel Lean/Agile: David||3 June 2020||15:30-17:00 CET|
|5||Module 5 – DevOps Practices #2 (Architecture, CD & Automation)||David||2.5||9 June 2020||14:00-16.30 CET|
|6||Module 5 – DevOps Practices #3 (Modern Infrastructure,Cloud, Operations)||David||2.5||10 June 2020||14:00-16.30 CET|
|7||Module 6 – Next steps||David||1.5||16 June 2020||14:00-15.30 CET|
|7||Mock exam hints and tips||David||1||16 June 2020||15:30-16:30 CET|
|8||Review mock exam, exam preparation and course evaluation||David||2.5||17 June 2020||14:00-16.30 CET|