How many of these issues are you seeing: ➜ your projects take too long ➜ your team struggles to work together effectively ➜ your products are hobbled by software problems ➜ you can see your…
DASA DevOps Professional – Specify and Verify – Virtual Instructor Led- GMT+1 Details
The certification extends traditional analysis, test, or architecture training courses through its combination and relation with each other, while putting them in a DevOps context. Understanding the customers’ needs, communicating these to the team clearly, and ensuring the intended outcome is produced is essential to deliver the required customer value.
This certification will guide you on how to apply knowledge in new ways, acquire new methods, and begin with new approaches.
The ultimate goal of any business is to deliver the value that its customers want. Understanding the customers’ needs, communicating these to the team clearly, and ensuring the intended outcome is produced is essential to deliver the required customer value. Recent developments in IT methodologies have given rise to a spate of concepts, such as Agile, Scrum, DevOps, and Lean IT, that has enabled the realization of the customer value more rapidly than traditional methods. DevOps focuses entirely on providing customer value.
Specification and Verification constitute the activities performed by a DevOps team that determine and communicate what is valuable within a product, both functionally and non-functionally, from the customers’ perspective and ensuring the delivery of the desired value. Being end-to-end responsible with the whole team to deliver value makes these activities an essential skill set of a DevOps Professional.
The DASA DevOps Professional – Specify and Verify certification is primarily aimed at:
- Individuals involved in IT development, IT operations, or IT Service Management
- Individuals whose role are affected by DevOps and continuous delivery, such as:
- DevOps engineers
- Business Analysts
- UX and Interaction Designers
- (aspiring) Product Owners
- Integration Specialists
- Operations Managers
- Incident and Change Managers
- System and Network Administrators
- Business Managers
When you have acquired the required knowledge from this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how the tasks covering specification and verification fit into a DevOps environment.
- Take end-to-end responsibility for your product – from concept to grave.
- Truly understand your customers and validate whether the product fits their needs.
- Find good ways to communicate with everyone involved, from customers to stakeholders and developers.
- Describe and visualize your product in a format that fits your specific situation.
- Understand what software quality means and how to achieve adequate quality with your product.
- Decide adequately which kind of tests the product needs, and understand what you gain from them.
- Set up useful feedback loops, and use them meaningfully.
- Understand which architectural considerations are important in a DevOps environment.
|Virtual Session 1 (Day 1)||21-07-2022 – 9:00 GMT +1 – 17:00 GMT +1|
|Virtual Session 2 (Day 2)||22-07-2022 – 9:00 GMT +1 – 17:00 GMT +1|
Contact me for pricing and details
Certification Assessment Details
Certificate: DASA DevOps Professional – Specify and Verify™
Duration in hours: 16 Hours
Format: Closed book
Proctoring: Web proctored
Duration: 60 minutes (Additional 15 minutes for non-native English speaker)
No. of Questions: 25 multiple choice
Pass Grade: 60%
vempio will book the certification exam for you.
All certificates and badges are issued through APMG. You will receive an email with your download link in the days following your exam.