As trainer, consultant and line manager with over twenty-five years of experience in IT, Marcel has performed strategic and tactical assignments in a wide variety of areas. An expert in ITSM, Marcel was a member…
DASA DevOps Fundamentals 3 + TTT Details
Basic familiarity with Agile, Scrum, Lean, and ITSM principles is beneficial.
The DASA DevOps Fundamentals 3 is a 16-hour course designed to build DevOps capabilities in organizations, teams, and individuals. The course offers a comprehensive introduction to Agile DevOps principles and practices, focusing on the people, processes, and culture aspects of DevOps transformation. It covers the foundational knowledge and skills needed for a successful transformation journey, aligning vocabulary and concepts across employees. By providing guidance on building capabilities, this course helps organizations prepare for the rapidly evolving future of IT and stay ahead in the DevOps landscape.
The DASA DevOps Fundamentals 3 course enables organizations, teams, and individuals to build their capabilities in DevOps. This 16-hour course provides a comprehensive introduction to the Agile DevOps principles and approach defined by DASA. DevOps Fundamentals 3 encompasses the latest thinking and best practices in DevOps transformation, including current technology trends and successful case studies. It is a capability-building block for organizations looking to transform themselves, preparing them for the DevOps mindset, which encompasses people, processes, and culture.
This course covers the foundational skills and knowledge required for a DevOps transformation journey, starting from the basics of what DevOps is, its origin and evolution, to the current best practices in management, processes, and technology. The course aligns the vocabulary and concepts of DevOps across all employees and emphasizes the cultural aspects, recognizing that technology is just one part of the transformation journey.
DevOps Fundamentals 3 focuses on building a common frame of reference around philosophy, culture, and people dimensions critical to a successful DevOps transformation. For any IT organization undergoing transformation, DevOps Fundamentals 3 provides overarching guidance with links to many other guidance products from DASA supporting individual roles and the organization in multiple ways for building capabilities. With DevOps Fundamentals 3, organizations can prepare for the future of IT, as the pace of change accelerates and technology continues to evolve. DevOps Fundamentals 3 helps organizations stay ahead of the curve and embrace the exciting future of DevOps.
- Introducing DASA DevOps Fundamentals
- Building the DevOps Context
- DASA Guidance
- Exam Preparation
The DASA DevOps Fundamentals certification adds value to individuals involved in IT development, operations, or service management. Its target audience includes but is not limited to:
- Everyone in IT
- Business users who are working with IT in getting business value created
- Business Managers
- Automation Architects
- DevOps Engineers
- Enterprise Architects
- Incident and Change Managers
- Integration Specialists
- Network Administrators
- Operations Managers
- Product Owners
- System Administrators
- Software Developers
- Security Engineers
- HR Managers
- Product Managers
- Team Leads
- Business Analysts
At the end of the course, participants will:
- Have a base understanding of key concepts, terminology, and benefits of DevOps including:
- History, current and future development
- Why DevOps?
- Principles (6 DASA principles)
- Environment (Agile, Lean, Cloud, Scaling, ITSM)
- Understanding of Agile & DevOps practices
- Understand what a DevOps Transformation journey looks like
- Be able to recognize the situation in their organization as part of DevOps transformation as described in the course
- Be able to identify the fundamental ingredients of DevOps, not just the superficial material
- Be able to share a common vocabulary on mindsets, culture, and practices to work in the DevOps ways
- Understand how DASA can support a DevOps Transformation journey
- Know the ‘next steps’ to build competency for themselves towards being part of a successful DevOps transformation
- Know the various ways/products through which DASA can support individuals and organizations undergoing DevOps Transformation
|Virtual Session 1||Tuesday, May 30, 8:00-12:00 or 15:00-19:00 CEST|
|Virtual Session 2||Monday, June 5, 8:00-12:00 or 15:00-19:00 CEST|
|Virtual Session 3||Friday, June 16, 8:00-12:00 or 15:00-19:00 CEST|
|Virtual Session 4||Friday, June 23, 8:00-12:00 or 15:00-19:00 CEST|
|Virtual Session 5 (TTT)||Monday, July 3, 8:00-12:00 or 15:00-19:00 CEST|
Contact me for pricing and details
Certification Assessment Details
Certificate: DASA DevOps Fundamentals 3™
Duration in hours: 16 Hours
No. of Questions: multiple choice
Pass Grade: 75%
DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA) will book the certification exam for you.
All certificates and badges are issued through Accredible. You will receive an email with your download link in the days following your exam.