Why DevOps Skills Matter
Rik Farenhorst, DASA Content Development Team member, discusses traditional IT operations, points out its inherent issues and discusses which specific changes can be made to the organization in order to align the company and to ensure accelerated delivery to better meet customer needs. He then discusses how DASA’s DevOps competency model helps companies to achieve these changes.
- The Situation: Digital Disruption
- What is needed to survive?
- A look at the traditional organization of the past
- The problems with the traditional organization
- What can you do to accelerate and align the organization?
- Why skill development is necessary to make this change
- How DASA contributes to the necessary skill development
- The DASA Competence Framework
- DevOps as an overall culture
There are few professionals who can claim a richer experience leading and growing high-performance teams for highly-renowned organizations than Rik. Via his company Rethink Digital,…