White Paper: Active Learning Delivering Business Value
- Paul Wilkinson
How can active learning drive value within organizations and what does that have to do with DASA?
More and more organizations are looking to invest in and develop their teams’ DevOps capabilities. On the one side, this means developing the right knowledge and skills and on the other side this represents a real cultural transformation – The need to break down ‘SILOs’, improve communication and collaboration between individuals and teams who are focusing on delivering business value, not just technology solutions.
Created in a collaborative effort between the DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA) and Paul Wilkinson of GamingWorks, one of DASA’s Training Partners, this white explores the DASA Competence Model and its use in The Phoenix Project Business Simulation, based on the book by Gene Kim. Paul breaks down the types of skills and knowledge that must be learned and explores how experiential learning, in the form of a Business Simulation, can help training participants:
- Translate DevOps Theory into Practice
- Support a Culture Change
- Overcome Skepticism
- Foster and Enable Effective Collaboration
- Empower Teams to Change
Download the White Paper and Learn…
- How the DASA Competence Model aligns with The Phoenix Project Business Simulation
- How GamingWorks uses experiential learning to spark cultural change
- Real-life training benefits straight from simulation participants