How fast is fast enough, and how much of it is right? In an extremely busy world today, development teams try to build fast first and then improve in the second build. Should the development team make the testing process fast and reliable, or should they be testing in production? Are the objectives of the project or program being specified correctly, and when are they being verified?
Watch this webinar and get insights from the designer of the DASA DevOps Specify and Verify course and certification, which extends traditional analysis into proper communication resulting in a faster and smarter way of doing DevOps in the new world of digital transformations.
- Moving from Quality Assurance to Value Assurance
- Shift left? Or shift right?
- The role of testers in DevOps
- Taking responsibility for value
- The role of automation in value assurance