Redefining DASA DevOps Fundamentals
- Register Now
Time: 09:00 CEST | 17:00 CEST
The six DASA DevOps principles are well-known to everyone. We at DASA not only encourage organizations to practice these principles but also keep thinking in this direction for the certification programs we offer. Out of the six well-known DASA principles, two of the principles are Continuous Improvement and End-to-End Responsibility.
We take end-to-end responsibility for the courses to ensure we are providing an effective, up-to-date curriculum to the learners that enable them to stand out and move in the right direction with the right skills. We always strive for excellence and keep on analyzing the areas of improvement through feedback and thorough research. As a result, we have come up with a new design of the DASA DevOps Fundamentals certification.
Join our Redefining DASA DevOps Fundamentals 30-minute webinar where we will discuss the new version of DASA DevOps Fundamentals Certification. With this second release, DASA has come up with a new and simplified way of defining the DevOps journey at the Foundation level.
Here's what you can learn:
- Why we updated the DASA DevOps Fundamentals Certification program
- Key highlights and modifications of the Certification
- The DevOps Journey - from individual competences, to working in a team and in an organization
- The exam specifications for the new certification
- What the impact of the new DASA DevOps Fundamentals Syllabus 2.0 is
- What new and exciting things have happened