DEVOPS AGILE SKILLS ASSOCIATION – MEETUP LONDON | 3PM – 6PM | SEPTEMBER 12 – INVITE ONLY
- Plantation Place South, 6th Floor, 60 Great Tower St, London EC3R 5AD
DASA is organizing an invite-only gathering in downtown London on the afternoon of September 12.
DASA Training Partners, Agile/DevOps experts, Training Organizations, Corporations are welcome to join. This event will also cater to HR and Talent Management functions. This is an invite only event.
DASA's Chief Evangelist Dimitri van den Broek will present a global update from DASA. We also talk and discuss how organizations are adopting DevOps principles with DASA. Various Case Studies will be shared.
DevOps represents one of the biggest IT transformation initiatives of the past 30 years. While the business benefits of DevOps are clear, implementing DevOps can be hard. Getting people to work differently doesn’t happen overnight. In this DASA DevOps meetup you can join the discussion on the state & adoption of DevOps and get familiar with developing high performing teams with DASA.
Join us for a fun afternoon and great learning and networking opportunity.
This event is hosted by Nigel Frank International - Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment.
If you are interested, please make sure you register and mail to:
AGENDA - formal program 3pm - 5pm
Drinks & Networking from 5pm - 6pm
- Welcome & program review - Dimitri van den Broek (DASA)
- The Promise of DevOps and State DevOps -
- Common Challenges Adopting DevOps –
- Developing High Performing Teams with DASA - how does it work?
- The importance of Culture, DASA DevOps Coaches and Product Owners -
- DASA DevOps Case Studies -
- Team up and join DASA -
- Networking & Drinks