DASA DevOps Meetup | June 4 | New Delhi – India | LaLit Hotel
- New Delhi, India
DevOps represents one of the biggest IT transformation initiatives of the past 30 years. While the business benefits of DevOps are clear, implementing DevOps can be hard. Getting people to work differently doesn’t happen overnight.
This is an exclusive and invite-only DASA DevOps Meetup, organized by Dimitri van den Broek, DASA Chief Evangelist and DASA's Ambassadors in India.
This Meetup will focus on how organizations are developing DevOps competences and High Performing Teams with DASA.
Join us in New Delhi | We have limited seats available | Use the Sign-Up form below - You will receive a message when your seat is confirmed.
Date: June 4 - Afternoon
Time: 14.30-18.00 IST + networking
Location: The LaLit - New Delhi - Connaught Place
About DASA - DevOps Agile Skills Association
Formed in April 2016, DASA is a vibrant and fast-growing DevOps Movement backed by 300 Training and Consulting organizations around the world. DASA exams have been conducted in 49 countries last year. DASA is an open and inclusive organization focused on DevOps and Agile skills development.
India is home to a vibrant DASA community. Many enterprises are using DASA to upskill their teams and a fast-growing group of IT individuals are certified for one of the DASA programs. DASA boasts and active Training Partner community in India. Following up from an exciting event in Bangalore, two months ago, we decided to be on the ground in New Delhi this time.
AGENDA (topics) 2.30 pm - 6 pm IST + Networking
The Promise of DevOps and State of DevOps in India
- Global State of DevOps | The promise of DevOps | DevOps research and key findings & learnings | DevOps going Mainstream |
DASA DevOps Coaches; get ready for the next step in your career
- Why organizations need DevOps Coaches | Upskilling Agile Coaches to DevOps Coaches | Key Competencies of DevOps Coaches | How to build DevOps Coaches in your organization |
The Need for new Skills and & High Performing DevOps Teams
- The need for new Skills | Developing T-shaped profiles and High Performing Teams | DASA’s Competence Model | DASA’s DevOps Principles | DASA’s DevOps certification program and outlook |
DASA Global update: Evolving, Growing, Expanding
DevOps and Culture - Rajat Tewari
- Culture, the most significant barrier for digitalization | Why CIO's have to support Cultural Change to unlock DevOps value | Why Changing Culture is so Hard? |
How DASA supports findings and learning of relevant research (Harvard Business Review)
- Mapping to HBR | Addressing Culture & People aspects | DASA Fundamentals as the starting point for any DevOps journey |
The Learning Journey of DevOps Professionals and Teams
- DASA’s Competence Model in Action | Learning Journeys of T-shaped individuals | DASA SkillsMap | Learning Paths
DASA DevOps Case Studies
- Banking Case Study | Consulting firm Case Study | Online Retailer Case Study
Teaming up with DASA
- DASA Portfolio | How to start your DevOps Journey with DASA | Join upcoming DASA classes
Networking & Drinks
Akhilesh Chaturvedi (Akhil) is the Founder & CEO of Yayati Consulting — focused on enabling teams and individuals to unlock their creative potential and address…