DASA DevOps Meetup & Phoenix Business Simulation | New York | @ IIL
- 110 E 59th St, New York, NY 10022, USA
DevOps represents one of the biggest IT transformation initiatives of the past 30 years. While the business benefits of DevOps are clear, implementing DevOps can be hard. Getting people to work differently doesn’t happen overnight.
This DASA DevOps Meetup, organized in partnership with IIL, International Institute for Learning, will provide insights into how organizations are developing DevOps competences and High Performing Teams.
Understand the current and future state of the Agile, Lean and DevOps movement, learn how organizations are using DASA's competence & certification model and join an exciting walk-through of Worlds Leading DevOps Business Simulation; The Phoenix Project.
We have limited seats available. Sign-Up details below.
Date: May 16 - Afternoon
Time: 12.30 to 17.00 + networking
Location: IIL HQ - New York City
Formed in April 2016, DASA is a vibrant and fast-growing DevOps Movement backed by 300 Training and Consulting organizations around the world. DASA exams have been conducted in 49 countries last year. DASA is an open and inclusive organization focused on DevOps and Agile skills development.
IIL is a global leader in training, consulting, coaching and is proud to be the educational provider of choice for many top global companies.
12.30 Welcome, Lunch & Networking
13.00 Kickoff - E. LaVerne Johnson - IIL's President and Chief Executive Officer
13.10 The Promise of DevOps and State of DevOps
- Global State of DevOps | The promise of DevOps | DevOps research and key findings & learnings? | DevOps going Mainstream |
13.30 Common Challenges adopting DevOps
13.45 The Need for new Skills and & High Performing DevOps Teams
- The need for new Skills | Developing T-shaped profiles and High Performing Teams | DASA’s Competence Model | DASA’s DevOps Principles | DASA’s certification program and outlook |
14.00 DASA Global update: Evolving, Growing, Expanding
14.15 How DASA supports findings and learning of relevant research (Harvard Business Review)
- Mapping to HBR | Addressing Culture & People aspects | DASA Fundamentals as the starting point for any DevOps journey |
14. 30 BREAK
14.45 The Learning Journey of DevOps Professionals and Teams
- DASA’s Competence Model in Action | Learning Journeys of T-shaped individuals | DASA SkillsMap | Learning Paths
15.00 IIL & DASA DevOps Case Studies
- Banking Case Study | Consulting firm Case Study | Online Retailer Case Study
15.15 Teaming up with IIL and DASA
- IIL Portfolio | How to start your DevOps Journey with IIL and DASA | Join upcoming DASA classes
15.45 The Phoenix Project Business Simulation Walkthrough Game
17.00 Networking & Drinks
Sign Up at IIL - https://form.jotform.com/90835272218155