Ensuring DevOps Success By Building High Performing Teams
DevOps affects the makeup of teams and how they work, communicate and make decisions. It requires that teams be empowered to act with a high degree of autonomy and this often requires changing the fundamental culture of the organization. Building a culture that supports DevOps is the most challenging part of the digital transformation.
Join us Tuesday, April 16, 2019, at one of the following times to discover how you can build high performing teams and ensure DevOps success.
Session takeaways will include:
- The 8 knowledge areas and 4 skills areas that are relevant in DevOps
- What makes a T-Shaped Profile
- The different career paths and learning tracks needed to build a DevOps team
- Success and fail factors when adopting DevOps
- How the Phoenix Project Simulation game translates theory into practice and helps to develop team skills