Unlocking the Power of Automated Value Delivery
- The Art & Science of DevOps Coaching
We're thrilled to announce the seventh episode in our series, "The Art & Science of DevOps Coaching" led by Marian Draganov.
Discover the real stories, experiences, and invaluable insights shared by seasoned experts who have navigated the ever-evolving landscape of DevOps automation and tooling in the upcoming episode, "Unlocking the Power of Automated Value Delivery."
Speakers Sophie Breslin, Alonso Quiñones, and Sudip Roy will delve into the critical topics that are transforming the way we deliver value to our customers:
- Learn why automation is one of the critical pillars of modern software production.
- Explore the transformative impact of automation on software delivery processes.
- Witness real-world examples of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- Dive into the world of modern infrastructure and cloud services.
Just us on November 16 as we delve into the stories of DevOps automation. This is an opportunity to learn, grow, and transform – one you don't want to miss.
I am an ambassador for different automation, containerization and virtualization initiatives in the areas of IT software-, hardware- and infrastructure. Being in the forefront of…
Sophie Breslin is an Automation engineer, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, and a Certified Coach. She has over 30 years of engineering and leadership experience….
As an Entrepreneur In Residence at 3i Infotech, I am passionate about helping organisations achieve their digital transformation goals and create value and impact with…