POTIFOB Management Day
The upcoming POTIFOB Management Day event offers an exciting opportunity to explore the latest trends in project management, Agile, DevOps, and service management, along with their potential benefits to you.
We are delighted to announce that Aliza Singh, DASA Training & Certifications director, Nidhi Gupta, DASA Content & Portfolio Development Director, and Yoram Meijer, Cegeka Netherlands Agile, DevOps and Lean Leader, will be the presenters introducing DASA DevOps Fundamentals latest version at the POTIFOB Management Day event.
Introducing DASA DevOps Fundamentals (English)
During this session, you will explore the following topics:
- Unveiling the world of DevOps Fundamentals
- Target audience: Who can benefit from DevOps Fundamentals
- Solving industry challenges with DevOps Fundamentals
- Exciting new features and enhancements in latest version
- 8:30-9:15 Nader K. Rad , author: "Minimalist project management with P3.express"
- 9:30-10:15 Yoram Meijer (Agile, DevOps and Lean Leader - Cegeka, Netherlands), Aliza Singh (Director - DASA Training & Certifications), Nidhi Gupta (Director - Content & Portfolio Development, DASA): "DevOps Fundamentals - what is it, who is it for, what problems does it solve, what's new in version 3?"
- 10:30-11:15 Johann Botha , lead author of Agile ADapT, a simple approach for the (digital) transformation of organizations: "Customer-focused innovation determines project and operational success"
- 11:30-12:15 Tomas Tittl, SW tools Jira and Confluence - what is it, who is it for, how these tools can help you in project management
The event will take place in a hybrid form: participation is possible virtually or in person.
Admission is free.
To register, send an email to email@example.com with your full name and company and specify your mode of participation, whether virtual or in-person.
Yoram Meijer is a dynamic professional with a wealth of experience in Agile and DevOps practices, project management, and agile consultancy. Throughout his career, Yoram…