DASA DevOps Meetup Mexico City
- Mexico City
The topics we are planning to cover are:
- A detailed overview of the DASA Competence Model and updated certification scheme
- What is the broad DevOps opportunity? What is the DevOps training opportunity, and the size of the opportunity?
- Who are the players and what is their interest (vendors, corporates, training companies)
- What are the drivers creating interest and growth?
- What is the expectation in terms of geographic adoption and growth?
- What is the value of having standards in DevOps domain? What types of standards are required?
- Why is DASA a good standard to follow (vendor-neutral, supported by industry thought leaders with significant experience in driving transformation and leading competence development efforts)
- What do the DASA portfolio and delivery model consist of and looks like? What is the economic model? What are the commercials?
- How to create and influence the market. What activities to undertake, what tactics to adopt? How can ITpreneurs and DASA help/enable that?
By attending this meetup you will:
- Be part of a select group of training organizations invited to discuss the DASA portfolio and portfolio direction, by sharing what's important in your local geographies. This ensures that your specific needs are understood.
- Get dedicated support and investment from DASA and ITpreneurs to help you create your local market
- Be the first from your country/region to get this opportunity
- Plan and strategize areas of collaboration between your organization and DASA on how to develop and grow the market for DASA DevOps portfolio in your country/region
- Understand how the DevOps landscape is developing and the unique position of DASA against other market players and how you can position yourself in a winning position
- Understand how and where DevOps is exploding and how to monetize the DevOps training opportunity with the DASA Competence model and DASA Courseware Partners
- Understand the cause that DASA cares about, and evaluate participation in DASA in various ways
- Be encouraged to be a First Mover & Thought Leader in your market and develop a Forerunner position
Afterward, we will be available for questions, discussion, and private meetings.
- Date: 12 December 2018
- Time: 09:00 - 13:00
- Language: English and Spanish
- Location: NH Mexico City Reforma Liverpool, 155 6600, Mexico City