DASA DevOps Meetup @ ETC- Your practical event for more expert know-how
- Vienna, Austria
The term DevOps is composed of "Dev", which represents the software developers (Developers), and "Ops", which stands for the operation of IT (Operations). The combination to the common "DevOps" intuitively symbolizes a solidarity between software developers and IT operations.
Since DevOps is also on the rise in Austria, we will show you at this MeetUp / Event why this is and how you can use it to your advantage!
Our experts will show you the model of success and how you can properly prepare your team to make collaboration more efficient and agile!
Afterward, all speakers will be available for questions and discussions at the Networking Buffet.
Do not miss this Meetup and learn with and from our DevOps experts!
Date: 09 November 2018 - 08:00 to approx. 15:00 (including optional simulation)
Price: EUR 99, -
Language: German & English
Location: ETC Vienna, Modecenterstrasse 22 / Office 4, 1030 Vienna or online via ETC> Live
- What is DevOps?
- DevOps in Austrian companies
- DASA, a dynamic community
- DevOps competence model and how to develop powerful teams
- DASA competence scan and the next steps
- Case Studies - Insights into the practice of DevOps
- Guided simulation: Phoenix project in groups
Experience how DevOps is done in the Phoenix Project
- (IT) decision makers who want to evaluate DevOps or get to know the benefits
- Executives in companies who want to implement DevOps in their teams
- Companies that have already completed a DevOps training and want to refresh their knowledge
- Companies that have their own development department and see opportunities for optimization
- DevOps Interested parties who want to get to know the well-founded details about the innovative model