Getting Started with DevOps- Changes in Ops in DevOps
Online Seminar Held on June 29th, 2021 (Tuesday).
"Turn on the lights! The liberal arts of digital human resources'', series number 3.
This is the third series of the "Turn on the lights! The liberal arts of digital human resources" series (6 series in total).
There is growing interest in "DevOps" in order to respond quickly to the changing times. DevOps is the concept of a development team (Dev) and an operations team (Ops) working together across organizational boundaries. DevOps tends to be relatively focused on Dev (the development team), but how will Ops change?
In this seminar, Ms. Kyoko Yamada, an ambassador of the global "DASA" community who aims to develop DevOps skills, will explain the concept of DevOps.
If you want to deepen your knowledge about DevOps, such as what DevOps is and what Ops plays in DevOps, please join us.
- Date and time: June 29, 2021 (Tuesday) | 12:00 --13:00 (GMT+9)
- Location: Online (using Zoom)
- The participation fee is free
- Those who are interested in DevOps
- If you're wondering how to start applying DevOps
- Those who feel the need for reform in the culture and mindset of the organization
Kyoko Yamada is a DevOps associate evangelist of NTT COMWARE corporation. She has engaged in the business developing of cloud technology and developing. Currently, she…