DevOps Coaches play a crucial role in drawing energy, creativity, and enhancing collaboration. But how is this done? Why is it so important? What evidence is there of their effectiveness?
Find out how DASA DevOps Coaches are driving performances and attaining maximum output from teams.
You'll learn about the:
- Requisites to reach excellence and high-performance.
- Importance of the behavioral, cultural, and mindset aspect of transformations.
- The metrics that matter most.
- Role played by coaches in driving transformation change, improving performance, and meeting the metrics.
- Current demand for DevOps coaches.
Akhilesh Chaturvedi (Akhil) is the Founder & CEO of Yayati Consulting — focused on enabling teams and individuals to unlock their creative potential and address…
With 40+ years of international technology management experience, as a CIO and other titles, Daniel Breston has a personal awareness of the challenges being faced…