Wednesday, 20 April 2022
With DevOps at the forefront of delivering software with speed, quality, and value, it is time to recognize and acknowledge the organizations and professionals who have made significant contributions to the field of DevOps.
The DASA DevOps Awards aim to encourage future generations of DevOps professionals by highlighting and celebrating DevOps successes.
DASA DevOps Awards Categories
DASA aims to honor and praise organizations, service providers, and individuals who achieved distinguishable success in adopting and implementing DevOps practices. The Awards Categories have four focuses that are closely related to the DevOps philosophy: transformation, leadership, business value, and community.
DASA DevOps Awards Checklist
- Only completed applications are accepted.
- Only applications sent before the deadline are accepted.
- We host a truly global award summit. Organizations and individuals from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Read the terms and conditions.
Welcome to the DASA DevOps Awards 2022
Panel of Judges
- Alex Peattie Co Founder and CTO UK
- Ayan Saha Head of Global Sevice Design & DevOps for IT Services of Raflatac Finland
- Bradley Schaufenbuel VP – Chief Information Security Officer US
- Brian Drake Federal Chief Technology Officer US
- Chandrashekhar Kachole DevOps Director Netherlands
- Christine Aykac VP, Learning and Development US
- Claire Clark Head of Engineering UK
- Clare Sudbery Lead Engineer UK
- Deepanshu Chauhan Engineering Director UK
- Dimitris Bountolos Group Chief Information & Innovation Officer Spain
- Fabian Biesheuvel DevOps Consultant Netherlands
- Guillaume Pousseo Chief Customer DevOps Services Officer France
- Gunnar Menzel Chief Technology & Innovation Officer North & Central Europe UK
- Harrison Nnaji Chief Information Security Officer Nigeria
- Helen Constantinides Group Chief Information Officer South Africa
- Ion Mudreac Head of Development Cloud, DevOps/SRE Singapore
- Jessy Hanzo Lead Engineer France
- Jorge Blanco Managing Director and Chief Reinvention Officer Mexico
- Jotti Hamerlinck Manager Data DevOps Netherlands
- Julio Larrechart Chief Technology Officer Retail Digital Argentina
- Kanesamoorthy Balakumar Director New Zealand
- Kranthi Ravi Sr. Director | SRE | DevOps US
- Mario Gijón Martín "DevOps CoE" Product Owner Spain
- Matthew David DevOps Director US
- Mohamed Ait Si Brahim CTO UK
- Nawid Sahebzadeh DevOps Tech Lead Netherlands
- Prasanjit Singh Director, Cloud & DevOps United Arab Emirates
- René Visser Head of Global Workplace Services Netherlands
- Rik Farenhorst Director Digital Netherlands
- Roberto Hortal Head of Innovation UK
- Sander de Jonge CI/CD Enabler Netherlands
- Seena Saini Finance Director UK
- Tanya Hannah Chief Information Officer US
- Vladimir Baranek Global Enterprise Transformation Leader US
Open for Submissions
1 November 2021
Deadline for Submissions
1 February 2022
1 March 2022
DASA DevOps Awards Summit
20 April 2022
Contact the Awards center
We’re here to help and answer any question you might have.
DASA DevOps Awards grants an unprecedented opportunity to link your brand to the network which made significant contributions to the field of DevOps. Contact us today to find out how you can be part our global Awards Summit.
DevOps Agile Skills Association
3201 Edwards Mill Rd, Ste 141-605
Raleigh, North Carolina 27612